We are always looking for new members. We will pull together like minded individuals to promote and participate in the sport by identifying potential venues and facilitating their use by association members. We will be organizing instructional and social events/activities to share our enthusiasm for playing and promoting Pickleball.
Please fill in the following form and then use the PayPal checkout button at the bottom to pay via credit card or via Paypal. The PayPal button allows folks to pay via credit card without being a PayPal member.
We have three membership types:
- Individual - the fee is $30 per year
- Couples - the fee is $45 per year
- Family - the fee is $60 per year
You will receive a renewal notice email two weeks prior to your registration/renewal annual anniversary date.
To become a member & pay by Credit Card or PayPal:
1) Please read the AGREEMENT, RELEASE & WAIVER OF LIABILITY listed at the bottom of this page. By joining our association you are agreeing to this waiver.
2) Please review the Code of Conduct our association has established. This can be accessed via the link below. By joining our association you are agreeing to adhere to this policy.
3) Fill out the following registration form. Note: select the membership type from the drop down list and wait till it registers, the screen will refresh. For the Auto Renewal option, you will be required to have a PayPal account.
For those registering as Couples or Family, if you would like to have other family members registered with their own user id, please notify the web master via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and a coupon code will be sent to you allowing the family member to register for free. Please note that renewal of a family member will need to be done manually after the initial renewal, just notify the webmaster via the email: email@example.com.
4) Click on the PayPal checkout button and complete the payment process. You can either pay with a PayPal account or a Credit Card where you don't need a PayPal account.
5) Go to your email to complete the registration and create your password. If you don't see an email, try looking in your SPAM folder; we often hear the email is missing but it ends up in another mailbox. If you can't locate the email, please notify the webmaster, Earl Sneeringer, via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.